The Hinton Public Library is located at 123 E. Main in Downtown Hinton. Library Director, Taylor Meriwether, is dedicated to providing the highest quality materials in a fun and friendly atmosphere. The Library mascot, Toothless, is always happy to greet patrons.
The Hinton Public Library maintains a catalog of thousands of books - both new and old favorites - for all ages.
Library Hours: Monday 10am-7pm, Tuesday - Friday 10am - 5pm, Saturday 9am - 12pm.
- Copies / Print from Internet: $0.25 per page B/W and $1.00 Color
- CD/DVD Cleaning $2 per disc
- 3D Printers
- Sewing Machines
- Summer Reading Program for Children to begin in a few short months!
- Funding: The Library is funded through State Aid, budget appropriations from the Town of Hinton, and sales tax.
- Please view House Bill 2698 for information pertaining to Libraries.
- Laws Pertaining to a Municipal Library
Chair: Misty Meysing
Vice Chair: David Combs
Member: Andy Walsh
Member: Kim Giesbrecht
Member: Jim McCain
The Library Board meets quarterly on the Second Thursday of January, April, July and October.